Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yo, imma blob

have you any wool
i am studying to get my hunting license so that i can go on to get my falconry license :birddrugs: i love hiking & i cant wait to start hunting too. i dont have any experience hunting or any friends who hunt but in order to be a falconer you have to study as an apprentice under a general-level or master falconer, so i'm not going in totally blind

heres a picture of a harris hawk from this one time i went to a falconry learning place, $50 to learn the very basics and have a hawk land on your arm, money well spent imho

this little guy was probably like 4 pounds heavy but his grip on my arm even though the leather gauntlet was like a really angry person squeezing my wrist. also this particular hawk was held by the dos equis beer guy in a photoshoot for GQ so it was basically like meeting a celebrity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yo, imma blob

have you any wool
drat that rules. i'd love to go hiking someplace like that in thick fog :3:

Yo, imma blob

have you any wool

FilthIncarnate posted:

I once saw a rattlesnake swim across the Sacramento river.

Well, that's my story. I hope you enjoyed it.

you gotta do what you gotta do (to get away from sacto)

• Locked thread