Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I enjoy being on the water all day and getting a good amount of color, maybe a few drinks and a smoke, then some more beers in the evening when the "sun drunk" overtakes your body

for my outdoors story: when I was 18 we climbed over a mountain to watch a show we didn't have tickets for except we were tripping on mushrooms so we climbed the wrong mountain and once we realized I started to have a massive sugar low and we had to grab handfuls of wild strawberries to help me survive until we got back down the mountain

I hope everyone goes outside as much as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
snakes and toads are good for gardens, a few years ago I had a nice big toad that lived amongst my peppers and beans and would sing to me when I worked near him

• Locked thread