Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger
i generally have terrible luck fishing, but the one time i caught something cool was when i was fishing off the warf in santa cruz and i caught a baby octopus. it was chilling on the line, nibbling the bait we had on the hook. it was probably only three or four inches in diameter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

tao of lmao posted:

as promised

lol

the unabonger
i found an old picture of me and my friend when we were camping in the snow in yosemite. its a scan of an old faded picture so dont expect the best quality. half dome is the background and you can see some snow:

we would go camping and then snowboard, it was always alot of fun, except for the snowboarding parts... I never really minded the snow or the cold, but then again, I used to spend hours in the ocean without a wetsuit so the cold has never really bothered me. This was a trip where i slept through a bear ripping apart the car in the campsite next to ours and my friends dad scaring it away by banging pots and pans and shouting at it.

we would actually go to yosemite kind of often. once we hiked down from glacier point to the valley along a trail that was basically 4 miles of switchbacks that terrified the gently caress out of me. heights have never been my thing. heres a pic of us doing that trail, i think. yes i had frosted tips.

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

I wanted to post about my recent surfing adventures here but there is a thread for that already

more surfing is better.

the unabonger
its been about chest to head high and its building here, im excited for the weekend

the unabonger

Picnic Princess posted:

Hey I went outside recently.

How about you?

Where are the surfing stories? What the heck?

i have been busy with teaching and classes about teaching and my softball team. ill have stories after tomorrow tho, theres always a few dudes who dress up in the lineup

• Locked thread