Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

I have an outdoorsy story.

In college I spent a couple summers out at our geology field camp in northwest Wyoming. It was a really cool experience because most of the learning came on hikes or driving tours through really beautiful and interesting places.

One summer we had a project that required me to spend several hours a day standing in a river taking measurements. I was basically living in my swimsuit for 3-4 days. This was one of those swimsuits with a mesh liner, and I guess after wearing that for multiple days in a row it irritated my skin and gave me kind of a rash on my inner thighs. It was somewhat but not terribly uncomfortable. I also wasn't showering during this time because we were out camping. Everyone was gross and stinky but also happy and really loving the project.

The project ends and we drive back to the main camp. That night, like every night, there was a bonfire where people from all the different classes could hang out. One of these people was Mary, who I knew from back at college. Everyone is beautiful to someone, but Mary was not beautiful to me. Quite the opposite. Pretty much everything about her looks and personality was just not my thing. Mary was drinking pretty heavily at the bonfire, while I was a little dehydrated so I was just drinking water. It wasn't too long before Mary began very obviously hitting on me: putting her hand on my leg, leaning close, etc. I was sending pretty strong vibes that I was not interested but she was undeterred. I announced that I was going to go check my email in the computer lab, got up, and left the bonfire.

About 10 minutes later the computer lab door opens. It's Mary. She's come to find me, and she keeps up her efforts. It's very distracting and annoying so I say "Well I think I'm just going to head back to my cabin. Bye Mary." I walk back alone.

I'm in my cabin rearranging some of my stuff when Mary comes in. I don't really know what to do, so I just keep up what I'm working on. The cabins don't have shelves so all my stuff is in my big backpack on the floor and another bag. As I'm bent over Mary walks over, kind of grabs my shirt, and pulls me in and kisses me. It's the only time in my life I've been kissed when I don't want it and it is really unpleasant.

However, I was also a 19 year old boy and had not had any release in like 3 weeks because there's no privacy in camp, so while my rational human brain is trying to figure out how to express how uncomfortable I am, my horny lizard brain rears up and takes control. I sigh, say "hold on", reach down to bag to grab a fifth of vodka, stick it in my hoodie pocket, and say "let's do this".

We leave the cabin. Mary says she "has a spot". I follow her, trying to swig as much vodka as possible so I can get drunk and get into this a little more. We walk past the rows of cabins. We walk past the doublewide where the cooking staff lives. We walk behind the dumpsters and it is this place, smelling of food waste and on the soft slope of the hills ringing the camp, that is Mary's "spot".

We get down on the ground together. I can't drink any more vodka. I hope it takes effect soon. Mary and I start making out. It's not good. Soon Mary says "I want to do something for you" and pulls down my swimsuit. She goes down on me. It's less good than the making out. I look up at the stars. It's a clear night. I can smell the trash and hear the sounds of the bonfire. The cool air feels good on my rashed thighs. The pine needles on the ground are making my butt itch. The vodka is worthless. I bear down and will myself to finish.

Mary moves back up next to me. I try to find as tactful a way as possible to say that I don't want to reciprocate. She's cool with it. We talk a little and go our separate ways, promising not to tell anyone about this. The next day multiple people ask me about last night with Mary. She told everyone. It was the farthest I got with anyone that summer.

Here are some nice pictures of my time in Wyoming, including one where I'm about to jump out of a tree into a river.

The postscript to my story is that my wife "J" was also at camp that summer. We were good friends, although there was no romantic interest between us at the time. Some people thought there was though, including Mary. Apparently that night Mary asked J if she could make a move on me. J said "go for it, I'm not interested." I have still never forgiven her for giving Mary the green light.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pig slut lisa posted:

I have an outdoorsy story.

In college I spent a couple summers out at our geology field camp in northwest Wyoming. It was a really cool experience because most of the learning came on hikes or driving tours through really beautiful and interesting places.

One summer we had a project that required me to spend several hours a day standing in a river taking measurements. I was basically living in my swimsuit for 3-4 days. This was one of those swimsuits with a mesh liner, and I guess after wearing that for multiple days in a row it irritated my skin and gave me kind of a rash on my inner thighs. It was somewhat but not terribly uncomfortable. I also wasn't showering during this time because we were out camping. Everyone was gross and stinky but also happy and really loving the project.

The project ends and we drive back to the main camp. That night, like every night, there was a bonfire where people from all the different classes could hang out. One of these people was Mary, who I knew from back at college. Everyone is beautiful to someone, but Mary was not beautiful to me. Quite the opposite. Pretty much everything about her looks and personality was just not my thing. Mary was drinking pretty heavily at the bonfire, while I was a little dehydrated so I was just drinking water. It wasn't too long before Mary began very obviously hitting on me: putting her hand on my leg, leaning close, etc. I was sending pretty strong vibes that I was not interested but she was undeterred. I announced that I was going to go check my email in the computer lab, got up, and left the bonfire.

About 10 minutes later the computer lab door opens. It's Mary. She's come to find me, and she keeps up her efforts. It's very distracting and annoying so I say "Well I think I'm just going to head back to my cabin. Bye Mary." I walk back alone.

I'm in my cabin rearranging some of my stuff when Mary comes in. I don't really know what to do, so I just keep up what I'm working on. The cabins don't have shelves so all my stuff is in my big backpack on the floor and another bag. As I'm bent over Mary walks over, kind of grabs my shirt, and pulls me in and kisses me. It's the only time in my life I've been kissed when I don't want it and it is really unpleasant.

However, I was also a 19 year old boy and had not had any release in like 3 weeks because there's no privacy in camp, so while my rational human brain is trying to figure out how to express how uncomfortable I am, my horny lizard brain rears up and takes control. I sigh, say "hold on", reach down to bag to grab a fifth of vodka, stick it in my hoodie pocket, and say "let's do this".

We leave the cabin. Mary says she "has a spot". I follow her, trying to swig as much vodka as possible so I can get drunk and get into this a little more. We walk past the rows of cabins. We walk past the doublewide where the cooking staff lives. We walk behind the dumpsters and it is this place, smelling of food waste and on the soft slope of the hills ringing the camp, that is Mary's "spot".

We get down on the ground together. I can't drink any more vodka. I hope it takes effect soon. Mary and I start making out. It's not good. Soon Mary says "I want to do something for you" and pulls down my swimsuit. She goes down on me. It's less good than the making out. I look up at the stars. It's a clear night. I can smell the trash and hear the sounds of the bonfire. The cool air feels good on my rashed thighs. The pine needles on the ground are making my butt itch. The vodka is worthless. I bear down and will myself to finish.

Mary moves back up next to me. I try to find as tactful a way as possible to say that I don't want to reciprocate. She's cool with it. We talk a little and go our separate ways, promising not to tell anyone about this. The next day multiple people ask me about last night with Mary. She told everyone. It was the farthest I got with anyone that summer.

Here are some nice pictures of my time in Wyoming, including one where I'm about to jump out of a tree into a river.

The postscript to my story is that my wife "J" was also at camp that summer. We were good friends, although there was no romantic interest between us at the time. Some people thought there was though, including Mary. Apparently that night Mary asked J if she could make a move on me. J said "go for it, I'm not interested." I have still never forgiven her for giving Mary the green light.

:siren:UPDATE:siren:
I have a friend here in town who went to the same college at the same time, although we didn't know each other back then. We were talking last night and discovered that he also hooked up with Mary under similar circumstances--i.e. didn't really want to, she was kind of aggressive, etc.--about 4 months after my story. It was an indoor adventure but otherwise very similar :spooky:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

Mary sounds cool, let me talk to her.

i don't decide what happens between you and mary.

you don't decide what happens between you and mary.

mary decides what happens between you and mary.

• Locked thread