Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

That was a beautiful story and much better than the one I was going to follow it with but I'm going to use this nothingpost as a buffer to make mine seem more interesting in comparison, wait for it guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

tao of lmao posted:

as promised

sleep in there if you like logs and being crushed by them

GoodbyeTurtles

I wanted to post about my recent surfing adventures here but there is a thread for that already

GoodbyeTurtles

I jave no time, im a busy boy

Will post more + pics soon but here's me surfing a <1foot wave on what was supposed to be a surf holiday (there was no surf)

GoodbyeTurtles

How do you kiss a mountain, to show it your love

GoodbyeTurtles

i flunked out posted:

its been about chest to head high and its building here, im excited for the weekend

On the weekend it was about 3-5ft and I got absolutely obliterated by a few of the bigger ones when trying (struggling) to paddle out. Had possibly the biggest wave all day break right on my head and I just tucked and rolled in the wave forever as my board dragged me along.

Some sick surf though, I'll try to get some of the video once I clean the huge amount of wax off of my camera

GoodbyeTurtles

To kiss the mountain with your butt, it's a beautiful thing

GoodbyeTurtles

Surf boart, clim & long boart (skatey boart) and now I've destroyed my bod. Peace

GoodbyeTurtles

Went to help out young people training for a big walking event I did when I was a young people.

It was hella windy and rainy and foggy so I chilled In a cave on a hill for 3 hours then went to the pub.

GoodbyeTurtles

Yo, imma blob posted:

drat that rules. i'd love to go hiking someplace like that in thick fog :3:

I was just there making sure the teams weren't lost, though apparently shortly after I checked them through most of them ended up blindly zig-zagging around until they had to call the walk short. When I did it I never got lost because im a fucken hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

It was cool because the fog lifted for about 10 seconds revealing a huge tor (hill with rocks on it) right behind that lil stack of granite that we didn't even know was that close

• Locked thread