Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
im dont go outside.. but i like to imagine it sometimes... the cool breeze flowing through my hair, the grass against mu feet, the dim light of the sun surrounded by beautiful cloud cover... a brewski in hand and im off on an outdoors adventure :D ah... the life of an outdoorsman... what a world :cheerdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

Went to help out young people training for a big walking event I did when I was a young people.

It was hella windy and rainy and foggy so I chilled In a cave on a hill for 3 hours then went to the pub.

thats cool... nice hill

• Locked thread