Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
Enchanted Rock is a cool place in the Texas Hill Country I like to go.

The name comes from the fact that it expands in the daytime in the heat and contracts in the cool night sometimes, and makes it cool weird deep groaning sound you can hear while you're laying in your tent.

There are lots of good places to smoke weed

Edit: the pedernales river goes through the park near the entrance, once you make camp walk back to the river and turn right, go past 2 barbed wire fences, and the river widens into a awesome flat rock bottom sort of pool on private property where I like to swim. The cows don't seem to mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

FilthIncarnate posted:

...my employer one day witnessed me lackadaisically nudging a snake with my shovel instead of ferociously cleaving it into two pieces, and accused me of being a "sympathizer".

lol

fema crisis actor

It's your writing, it's good, and that was well timed

• Locked thread