Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
GDT y'all

Better late than never

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Ryan Mallet storming off the field like a big baby is also pretty funny

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I am still amazed that four colts defenders managed to collide into each other like something from a baseball blooper reel

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kalli posted:

That was the dumbest, worst coaching by the Colts possible

How the gently caress do you let Hoyer take a team 95 yards on you in 90 seconds and let up that Hail mary?

you forgot no timeouts

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

warcrimes posted:

2 GDT- NO MODS NO MASTERS

I have already declared this GDT the Hoyer to the other one's Mallett

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

So wait, the Texans are finally playing Clowney?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The mysteries of the south

The best college division consistently has the worst professional division

college football is popular in the south while college itself is not popular in the south

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Aw Athanatos I liked the idea of a dual GDT system

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Petite Dinklage posted:

College is popular in the south because they can still practice plantation-era racism in the Greek houses

Yeah but Northern Colleges have pussy-eating hazing lines and dudes who want some loving mac and cheese

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

warcrimes posted:

my dream dies, ashes in my mouth :negative:

If you got two GDTs on your forums you don't have one

*spits*

*drinks bad beer*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

So I just found out a stunt woman on the new Resident Evil movie got into an accident that degloved her face

holy poo poo

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Athanatos posted:

I'm hovering the open button

I support this system and will close if QBs switch again

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10/08/milla-jovavichs-stunt-double-almost-killed-on-new-resident-evil-movie

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Apparently the forums going down was server side and had nothing to do with Lowtax or money

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

shiksa posted:

five nights at freddy's 4 is supposed to be the last one too, and i know that's a loving lie.

I used to hate five nights at freddy;s until I discovered the hilarious XBOX indie guy making rip offs

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

MAO TSE-TUNGACUNT posted:

I didn't even know the forums were down, just figured nobody gave a good god drat about this game

Tomorrow is final exams for my students so I don't have to get up early

I am gonna enjoy the only night game I can stay up for dammit

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

If I were the director I would totally leave the footage of the woman having her face degloved in the movie because it sounds metal as gently caress

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

shiksa posted:

do you teach college? do you find your students switch majors at an alarming rate?

Yeah but I teach Academic ESL so my students don't even know their majors yet

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

old dog child posted:

you're a teacher? i hope you are teaching them the truth about brady

No but today I showed them that Peyton Manning's forehead is so big you can photoshop a second Peyton Manning face onto it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Legit name the last time Indy had a defense

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I hope every time Hoyer scores a TD they cut to Mallett on the sideline

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

old dog child posted:

hahahaha that is a great lesson plan

No joke because my class is all international students I have a Barry Sanders highlight reel saved onto my computer in my classroom for when they claim footballs players are just big men without any grace

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

shiksa posted:

is your esl class just 75% football discussion? because that's the best way to help them integrate.

My two favorite things to do when I cannot figure out how to kill time is football clips and obscure English trivia

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Petite Dinklage posted:

You know the rebellious Brazilian student is showing them Trent Richardson clips in the hallways after class to undermine you

Oh man I had so much fun after the Brazil v. Argentina game last year

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It was Brazil Germany

derp

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Zoran posted:

Is esl taught in the same style as other language classes, or is it different because all the students are in an immersion environment?

I'm imagining working Peyton photoshops into a lesson on the subjunctive mood

No, I teach Intensive Academic English.

Every semester is eight weeks that is 4-5 hours a day of English so I tend to gently caress around a bit to keep their heads from exploding

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Petite Dinklage posted:

What did you do

Let me bathe in your evil

A lot of Neymar jokes

Made sure the homework had seven questions

Would randomly show goals being scored on the projector

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hahaha did they seriously fine someone for napping on the football

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh thats a DPI

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

that wasn't a shove it was a botched Hadoken

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

squarerandom posted:

As a Cowboys fan, gently caress this dude. As A football fan, gently caress this dude. Also good call on bringing him back during domestic violence awareness month too.

He is very aware of domestic violence tbf

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Alright Colts no way you can gently caress this up twice

right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Haha Mallett gonna be so smug

• Locked thread