Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
McDaniels might be an OK coach if you made sure he didn't have GM powers.

He got 4,000 yards out of Kyle Orton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I think all that QB Guru talk after BOB coached Matt McGloin into startability at Penn State went to his head and he thinks he can win with ANY ol fucker out there

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alaois posted:

I think all that QB Guru talk after BOB coached Matt McGloin into startability at Penn State went to his head and he thinks he can win with ANY ol fucker out there

If they get Hackenburg, I think Intruder might stop watching. Dark times will be ahead

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
It was funny to see the entitled millennial Mallett being a big baby on the sideline.

Also JJ Watt was trash. People will say he was doubled but even on plays when he wasn't he had no burst, no power, took bad angles. They ran it right at him quite a few times and he took himself out of the play. Doesn't even look like an NFL caliber player at this point. Overtraining? Steroid mishap?

Hasselbeck still owns.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Old Man Hass owns and the Colts are cool for a week for getting him his last win before his body ages 60 years and he crumbles into ash.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Intruder posted:

The Texans are seriously the worst team in the NFL, the Buccs must have had an off week

Please lord deliver us Jared Goff

gently caress off, we (quite literally) saw him first

if anybody says 'you saw Rodgers first too' I will actually murder you

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Is Hasselbeck the one who had the commercial about reading the playbook to his daughters whenever he wanted them to go to sleep?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Oh what a workout warrior spending time after 2 a days to run wind sprints and catch passes from the JUGS machine (while the cameras are on) lol at this poo poo. Remember the JJ Watt MVP talk last year.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Uhh yeah cause JJ had one of the best defensive seasons last year you dumb piece of poo poo.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

No Safe Word posted:

Yeah but the Bucs have a ring

They had a whole lot more chances to get one, though

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It makes me lmao every time i think about idiot babies in the past not knowing that jj watt would look like poo poo tonight

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Hasselbeck is the loving man and I'm still bitter that we never got him a ring :smith:

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Cavauro posted:

It makes me lmao every time i think about idiot babies in the past not knowing that jj watt would look like poo poo tonight

Yes because of course you knew that one of the best Defensive players in the league would look bad against an apparently poo poo offensive line...

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

A Man and his dog posted:

Uhh yeah cause JJ had one of the best defensive seasons last year you dumb piece of poo poo.

Oh yeah? Maybe he can inform the NFL office of this and we can get a re-do of tonights game where he literally played like a JV high school kid

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Wow...

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Looks like a fake to me.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

Oh yeah? Maybe he can inform the NFL office of this and we can get a re-do of tonights game where he literally played like a JV high school kid

What does him looking bad tonight and this year have to do with last year though

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Texans haven't lost to the Rams yet so they can't be frauds.

The math checks out.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Matt Hasselbeck is 40 years old jfc

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

What does him looking bad tonight and this year have to do with last year though

To remember how he has fallen from grace. If I were in his camp I'd leak a "playing injured" story or something because it does not look good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

A Man and his dog posted:

Yes because of course you knew that one of the best Defensive players in the league would look bad against an apparently poo poo offensive line...

Well that's a good point, and I will admit to being a liar about JusJay Watt. Trying to impress you all with football knowledge that I simply don't have, and I got called out. lesson learned

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Alaois posted:

I thought that for a long time.

Honestly, I'm still fineish with BoB, but Romeo isn't getting a drat thing done.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

There's a racist soccer forum missing it's idiot

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/652293425551699968

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
RG3 vs AAC, whoever wins we lose

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Intruder posted:

RG3 vs AAC, whoever wins we lose

Huh?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

^^^ A man and his dog is RG3

The Texans being poo poo is the easiest to deal with since the Astros and Rockets are both good and their seasons basically consist of the entire year

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

But for real the Texans are garbage and if JJ has given up I can't blame him, even the most stoic man would fold under this

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
anyone have a gif of the hoyer int? was it...weedenesque?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

To be fair Hoyer looked pretty good, did basically nothing wrong except the INT and even that wasn't too egregious

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Texans were like "Let's follow the Seattle model only without a decent QB or power RB or good secondary"

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

African AIDS cum posted:

It was funny to see the entitled millennial Mallett being a big baby on the sideline.

Also JJ Watt was trash. People will say he was doubled but even on plays when he wasn't he had no burst, no power, took bad angles. They ran it right at him quite a few times and he took himself out of the play. Doesn't even look like an NFL caliber player at this point. Overtraining? Steroid mishap?

Hasselbeck still owns.

Would you say Watt is a... fraud?

Hasselbeck does own, this is a universal truth.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ross Angeles posted:

McDaniels might be an OK coach if you made sure he didn't have GM powers.

He got 4,000 yards out of Kyle Orton

To be fair a good chunk of his picks did work out a few years down the track. They just sucked as young players. McDaniels would be fine somewhere with an established roster that's under performing offensively, somewhere like Kansas City or Philly.

I still think Chudzinski deserves another go round, the Browns shafting him was bullshit and his passing concepts are that good that even Hasselbeck looks good in the Colts offense, he had Cam producing like a god when he didn't even know what a snap count was, god drat I wish he'd come back to Carolina as an OC.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

How do you go against a team that has an OL incapable of keeping a super durable mobile QB healthy and get no sacks when you have Watt and Clowney

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Maybe they were saving themselves for today.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Intruder posted:

How do you go against a team that has an OL incapable of keeping a super durable mobile QB healthy and get no sacks when you have Watt and Clowney

It was really bizarre. If it came out that the colts put Quaaludes in the Texans gatorade I wouldn't be surprised

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

BlindSite posted:

I still think Chudzinski deserves another go round, the Browns shafting him was bullshit and his passing concepts are that good that even Hasselbeck looks good in the Colts offense, he had Cam producing like a god when he didn't even know what a snap count was, god drat I wish he'd come back to Carolina as an OC.

I legit think he'll be a candidate in Indy once Pagano is gone (I like Pagano generally, but I don't see him coming back unless we beat the Pats and/or reach at least the AFCCG, neither of which seems especially likely).

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

African AIDS cum posted:

It was really bizarre. If it came out that the colts put Quaaludes in the Texans gatorade I wouldn't be surprised

It'd be like that scene in the X Files where the Cancer Man says they stuck the Russian goalie with a tranq to win the Miracle on Ice except it's all the Colts captains against their Texan counterparts.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Thank god for the Astros, because holy crap are the Texans a disaster. Get Keenum, or Teebow, or loving Vince Young, I don't care who, just cut both qb's and kneel every play for the rest of the season if you have to. Fire Crennel and fire Rick Smith. The defense should be amazing, yet somehow every other play we either get called for a penalty, or our defensive backs forget how to play football. Rick Smith has also taken every opportunity to dick this roster up. First, he and O'Brien let every single guy who made plays in camp go. All the guys with real hustle got pushed aside for players with the right "metrics" but no brains. Secondly, how the gently caress do you not trade down to take a QB instead of Clowney when pass rushing was not the problem, and you weren't even going to play him in his natural position? Just trade up ONE SPOT to get Bridgewater, or take Carr in the second, or Garoppolo in the third. Almost every pick from that draft has been a huge bust. You suck at your job Rick Smith, get the gently caress out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

so if Andre Johnson is finally 'back' and this isn't a fluke game, I can talk about all-time poo poo again

AJ is 12th in rec yards all-time, he needs:

#11: 52 yards to pass Henry Ellard
#10: 174 yards to pass Cris Carter
#9: 279 yards to pass James Lofton

I won't bother posting beyond that because I think the rest is out of his reach this year (unless he can average more than 50 yds a game which he aint doing right now), so if this is his final year, then he AND Steve Smith will most likely finish in the top 10

Just for reference, Smith was only 13 yards behind AJ prior to tonight's game

• Locked thread