Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Enjoying the LP so far! The game looks extremely cheesy, but in that lovely 90s/VTM/gothpunk way. I kind of wonder if the creator was in on the joke, or legit thinks this is unironically cool, though.

Either way, seems like a fun, if somewhat unpolished, little game. 'Ssuming it's cheap enough, I might pick it up. Seems surprisingly full of content, even, what with the apparent item socketing and alchemy systems which you haven't even really touched on yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
It looks goofy as hell, but it has a kind of janky charm. I played around with the demo for a while, and between the goofy charm and the legitimately surprisingly good gameplay (kind of tickles the same itch for me as Diablo 2 did back when) I found myself enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. Not sure if I really want to pay the asking price on Steam ATM, but whenever this thing goes on sale, I definitely think it would be worth a purchase.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Doopliss posted:

Alchemy is mind-blowingly good, but not in a way that gives the game more variety.

Morrowind good? I mean, being able to break a game over your knee has an appeal all its own.

• Locked thread