Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I've seen this game made fun of in places but, not to give it too much credit yet, it seemed a hell of a lot better than a lot of other low budget 1 man (plus others) releases Steam has these days. I'm at least somewhat interested to see how it turned out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

It's kind of a neat touch that the dungeon tells you how much you've explored, how many containers, and how many secrets are left in a dungeon. At one point I might have said that takes away the exploration but now I'd say it just makes it less frustrating. With that the % of map explored you know there isn't some tiny corner somewhere you haven't seen that is hiding a secret or a chest, you know that everything you can find has been within reach in one way or another.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I think its kind of hard to vote when apparently the entire population of those alleyways is already 99% vampires and two humans (Nina, formerly, and that guy you've already tried to bite). Unless you can find another option soon I think you might just have to settle for whoever you comes across.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I'd say you're right in that there does appear to be more then enough depth in the game to be interesting, it just doesn't have the budget to well designed enough to make it all seem interesting right out of the gate. And yeah, the boring and square dungeons don't help but given their apparently crazy size I can see why that was done.

• Locked thread