Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS
Depending on how updated his save is compared to the game version this thing has gotten really good since it was started. I remember reading the patch notes and discovering there were a bunch of new vampable companions added for instance.

I mean it's pretty obviously a janky tongue in cheek parody of goth and vampire tropes at times (Blood. Blood! BLOOD!) but holy poo poo one person did all of this. I mean, when you think about that that's a big deal. How many triple A companies have either backed off the concept or screwed it up over the years?

Also the neat thing about this game is that it actually keeps introducing new game play content straight through to the end of the game. There's some crazy stuff there that'd pique the attention of fans of the OWoD, but I don't want to spoil it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread