Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
I remember blood playing an early blood version of this thing. It seems more blood fleshed out, but it was surprisingly OK, all things blood considered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

I'm pretty sure there was a switch on the floor in the shadowy corner of the room with the little Blood Eye thing tunnel leading to the shard you couldn't get through. Flipping that would have slid a wall so you could grab the shard, and maybe repeat the process.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Your quest bullets are the wrong type. Someone else must want those. He wants silver, not UV.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Can I vote for whatever your preference is, Grimwit?

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

Kanthulhu posted:

This game looks awful but this LP is fun nonetheless.

It's more fun than you think. At least (and possibly as an old Doom fan) I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it despite its hokeyness.

• Locked thread