Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
my dad played bc2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the first bc game owned because you could jihad golf carts into tanks while blasting surf rock.

christ i played the gently caress outta the bad company games.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Mission Accomplished. Lol

Lol.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i played it some more and guess what: it bad

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Mission Accomplished. Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i loved bad company 2 but that game was around before imp zone was a thing, so i played with people from Games and like 40% of them sounded like they were talking out of obese assholes

Dec 26, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

its definitely some of the most joyless gaming ive had this year

this more or less sums it up

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

Lumpy the Cook posted:

BF3 made me recognize how lovely and linear all but 2 or so of BC2's conquest maps were (not counting Vietnam which was great)

Well yeah, it was basically a Counterstrike clone, set in the Battlefield universe. I had a lot of fun playing it! It was a nice break from the years of BF2 after they stiffed us on real sequels. No prone, but in exchange they carefully laid-out plenty of poo poo to crouch behind.

But yeah, At the end of the day I ended up playing nothing but Heavy Metal. Guess I was missing the old Battlefield open-world goodness :D

Speaking of missing the mark, I can't see exactly what they were aiming at with this shitshow. 30 minutes later, it's uninstalled and I'm back playing BF4.

No loving prone button, and nothing but bare rock face where you stand out like a sore thumb? What's the use of all that pristine-rendered rocky outcrops if I can't even crawl behind one?

defaultluser fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Oct 10, 2015

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
My drivers crash when I try to run this. Better install it for PS4 I guess!

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My drivers crash when I try to run this. Better install it for PS4 I guess!

There was a driver released on Wednesday for it, assuming your on Nvidia.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

defaultluser posted:

Well yeah, it was basically a Counterstrike clone, set in the Battlefield universe. I had a lot of fun playing it! It was a nice break from the years of BF2 after they stiffed us on real sequels. No prone, but in exchange they carefully laid-out plenty of poo poo to crouch behind.

But yeah, At the end of the day I ended up playing nothing but Heavy Metal. Guess I was missing the old Battlefield open-world goodness :D

Speaking of missing the mark, I can't see exactly what they were aiming at with this shitshow. 30 minutes later, it's uninstalled and I'm back playing BF4.

No loving prone button, and nothing but bare rock face where you stand out like a sore thumb? What's the use of all that pristine-rendered rocky outcrops if I can't even crawl behind one?

I don't think being able to lay down would make it a good game.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Whoa- It's a bland, flat shooter where every encounter with an enemy player feels exactly the same as it did the last time, despite that last time being eight years ago, but holy crap, Woman stormtroopers... Such cultural victory. Much empowerment.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's made by the diseased minds behind Battlefield so it's probably going to be pure rear end that people play because they need to be distracted from there misery with millions of stupid poo poo to unlock, or whatever. Pass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

defaultluser posted:

I hope they drag you out to a desert and cut your legs off and shoot you in the nut sack. You sorry slime.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh wait I thought you were talking about this game but I guess talking about BC2 makes it just as bad since that game is as barely better than 3 or 4 as this one probably is.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh... Wait. You are talking about this, and uninstalled it because it had no prone button. lmfao...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone being "Back Playing BF4" and not only that but somehow smugly and indignantly so, in Q4 2015 is easily one of the most vile things I've ever heard of.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I petition that guy to be shot in the nuts with one thousand nuclear missiles and then the OP has to suck his dick while the bombs are going off, for posting this thread and making that guy show up to post in it. Topic Locked.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

It's made by the diseased minds behind Battlefield so it's probably going to be pure rear end that people play because they need to be distracted from there misery with millions of stupid poo poo to unlock, or whatever. Pass.

i bought battlefield 4 a couple weeks before phantom pain and single player ran fine at 60 fps ultra but i couldnt get multiplayer to work even after troubleshooting ti and trying various fixes for four hours, also reinstalling it. gently caress dice

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Someone being "Back Playing BF4" and not only that but somehow smugly and indignantly so, in Q4 2015 is easily one of the most vile things I've ever heard of.

It made me so sick I had to call off work today.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Have they even made a decent, let alone good, battlefield game since BC1

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

Have they even made a decent, let alone good, battlefield game since BC1

yeah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Oh... Wait. You are talking about this, and uninstalled it because it had no prone button. lmfao...

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull posted:

I petition that guy to be shot in the nuts with one thousand nuclear missiles and then the OP has to suck his dick while the bombs are going off, for posting this thread and making that guy show up to post in it. Topic Locked.

Lol. Signed

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

Wormskull posted:

Apparently you have nothing better to do than multi-post your disheveled thoughts in a gaming thread, making pathetic attempts to mock me.

It looks like the Battlefield series isn't the only thing to have suffered over the years. The amount of effort put into lazy loving rear end insults is just...insulting :D

And yes, I am going to go back to playing BF4. Have fun yelling at the moon, old man.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

defaultluser posted:

Apparently you have nothing better to do than multi-post your disheveled thoughts in a gaming thread, making pathetic attempts to mock me.

It looks like the Battlefield series isn't the only thing to have suffered over the years. The amount of effort put into lazy loving rear end insults is just...insulting :D

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

defaultluser posted:

And yes, I am going to go back to playing BF4. Have fun yelling at the moon, old man.

Commencing nuclear strike.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Apparently you have nothing better to do than multi-post your disheveled thoughts in a gaming thread, making pathetic attempts in the normal fashion to be nice/mean to the various girls.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

defaultluser posted:

Target eliminated, mission complete. Great work Boss.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

defaultluser posted:

Haha you edited in a third line.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The moon WILL be playing Battlefield 4 tonight, from space, and you can shout at it all you want but all that's going to happen is that the moon is going to hit you with a headshot because get this, there is no loving prone button!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

D-drat! Owned again... now there's nothing I can do but multi-post my disheveled thoughts in a gaming thread, making a pathetic attempt to mock him.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

defaultluser posted:

this guy has AIDS lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Haha you edited in a third line.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I hoped this would be bf4 but with Star Wars. It plays ok but if you just hacked that Hoth map into BF4 I'd be all over that instead.

It's not worth going through EAs whole sixty bucks plus premium model again.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

Apparently you have nothing better to do than multi-post your disheveled thoughts in a gaming thread, making pathetic attempts in the normal fashion to be nice/mean to the various girls.

The nice/mean meme is my favorite.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

The nice/mean meme is my favorite.
I like it a lot.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

I like it a lot.

It looks like the Good/Bad series isn't the only thing to have suffered over the years. The amount of effort put into lazy loving rear end memes is just...insulting :D

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[in Yu-Gi-Oh voice] Mind Dishevel!

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

• Locked thread