Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
rip Pandemic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Lemmie just step in here and say this has been re-quoted a whole bunch of times but it looks like some of the posts in this thread aren't re-quoting this and that needs to stop.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yoda loving Luke

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

He's not even the original Yoda guy, he just kept the avatar because he loves negative attention.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

played beta, was ok, not giving EA 60bucks

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

He's not even the original Yoda guy, he just kept the avatar because he loves negative attention.

its the principle of the thing

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

also why is your name red

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

01011001 posted:

also why is your name red
Lowtax did it.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lowtax did it.

whyd he do it. u pee on his his nissan gtr?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

whyd he do it. u pee on his his nissan gtr?
It was his expensive chair, actually.

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lowtax did it.

cool

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
i wish team deathmatch hadn't become so popular. i don't like inconveniencing people with my presence and poor quality, but i do like games where i shoot lasers

what i'm saying is, I wish there were a star wars tycoon game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I hate to say it but Battlefield Hardline is a more enjoyable game than this is turning out to be.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

FactsAreUseless posted:

Is there a way to change it for free?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Buschmaki posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Please, stop owning me, I really enjoy the Imp Zone and just want to post on a good video game forum.

Dec 26, 2012

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Well, I can't play this beta. It just opens to a black screen and then crashes. GG EA :jerkbag: but your game is likely AIDS anyway.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Buschmaki posted:

Please, stop owning me

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres some killer total conversion mods for battlefront 2 but playing with the ai sucks

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Well, I can't play this beta. It just opens to a black screen and then crashes. GG EA :jerkbag: but your game is likely AIDS anyway.

I have AIDs and believe me, this game is worse!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Buschmaki posted:

yeah, you post really good so a mentally ill lurker will chamge it for you

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i got the jet pack its good for getting you into the boring action faster.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I hate to say it but Battlefield Hardline is a more enjoyable game than this is turning out to be.

Hardline wasnt that bad... For two hours

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

I have AIDs and believe me, this game is worse!

I'm sorry.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkBSOapmJpc

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

If u like Star Wars then u should try this because it's free and the first non mmo multiplayer Star Wars game in like a decade

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

If u like Star Wars then u should try this because it's free and the first non mmo multiplayer Star Wars game in like a decade

if you like star wars you should enjoy the movies and stop giving a crap about stupid licensed tie in crap

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that guy has a lot of energy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

i still play jedi academy/outcast from time to time because my need for an SW fix is so bad and no, no one should play this AIDS

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

i still play jedi academy/outcast from time to time because my need for an SW fix is so bad and no, no one should play this AIDS

Those and kotor are good, imo

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
just deleted this pile of poo poo off my HD forever. I hope whoever worked on this game realizes how shameful it is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

just deleted this pile of poo poo off my HD forever. I hope whoever worked on this game realizes how shameful it is

*nods sagely*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

People are always saying Oh that's just crazy old Edwin... His brain is fried because he only likes Quake Live and played 400 hours of APB against his better judgment. Now you all know the truth.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

People are always saying Oh that's just crazy old Edwin... His brain is fried because he only likes Quake Live and played 400 hours of APB against his better judgment. Now you all know the truth.

You played 400 hours of APB ?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was in a dark place at that time in my life and I deeply regret it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The official story is that I was enamored by the last open beta for APB such that since I didn't have a job, I went to an extremely shady hospital around Tampa to donate plasma in order to preorder the game so I could get a 3 day head start and access to the character name I wanted. Then that summer I spent about 12 to 16 hours a day playing APB until the developers went bankrupt like 3 months later and had to shut it down.

• Locked thread