Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

a Loving Dog posted:

just deleted this pile of poo poo off my HD forever. I hope whoever worked on this game realizes how shameful it is

I hope they get AIDS and die. It shouldn't be hard to make a fun Star Wars shooter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

The official story is that I was enamored by the last open beta for APB such that since I didn't have a job, I went to an extremely shady hospital around Tampa to donate plasma in order to preorder the game so I could get a 3 day head start and access to the character name I wanted. Then that summer I spent about 12 to 16 hours a day playing APB until the developers went bankrupt like 3 months later and had to shut it down.

:yikes:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I have a high tolerance for mediocre shooters so I played a couple more matches after finding out about the third person infantry camera. It made it a bit more bearable, but then I realized I wasn't playing MGO3 when I could be, so I uninstalled Battlefront to play that instead.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

3rd person cameras only make an already campy slow piece of poo poo worse anyway so it's no big deal.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The official story is that I was enamored by the last open beta for APB such that since I didn't have a job, I went to an extremely shady hospital around Tampa to donate plasma in order to preorder the game so I could get a 3 day head start and access to the character name I wanted. Then that summer I spent about 12 to 16 hours a day playing APB until the developers went bankrupt like 3 months later and had to shut it down.

Cool

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

hahha

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Can we please just have another quality XWing vs tie fighter. Please.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the season pass for this game is 50 US dollars.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the season pass for this game is 50 US dollars.

holy lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The season pass will include 4 expansion packs, early access to the expansions by 2 weeks and an exclusive "Shoot First" emote.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

The season pass will include 4 expansion packs, early access to the expansions by 2 weeks and an exclusive "Shoot First" emote.

lmfao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

my loving wallet

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

my loving wallet

My wallet flew inside my rear end in a top hat to hide

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope Knuc got out of the way in time.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I need to see the picture again;

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I was typing a similar joke where Knuc was using the wallet as a disguise to get inside BBG's rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

I need to see the picture again;

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I was typing a similar joke where Knuc was using the wallet as a disguise to get inside BBG's rear end.

lmao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Lol.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
haha. Seriously though, Knucs love of a mans rear end FTW

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm looking for the picture, but in the meantime here's this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm afraid I can't find the picture. Here are these ones I found to hopefully make up for it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I'm afraid I can't find the picture. Here are these ones I found to hopefully make up for it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is pissing me off because I have basically every picture of me besides the one I want. It's like that cop picture of the guy having a heart attack.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yep. Looks like it's gone for good. Here's an image of DemoniusX showing off his Sega Dreamcast or TurboGrafx16 CD collection while completely nude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I believe that's the Tennis game with one of the Williams sisters on the cover that Demonius says he's taken shits in the toilet that looked more attractive than them.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

I believe that's the Tennis game with one of the Williams sisters on the cover that Demonius says he's taken shits in the toilet that looked more attractive than them.

GamerInHis30s

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I'm looking for the picture, but in the meantime here's this.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

This is pissing me off because I have basically every picture of me besides the one I want. It's like that cop picture of the guy having a heart attack.

I didn't save the picture of you donating plasma either. Sorry and goon luck.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

i read this last night and was confused and jsut remembered this is a star wars game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Who in their right mind ever purchases a Season Pass.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Who in their right mind ever purchases a Season Pass.

I bought the season pass for Arkham Knight, a game that is not playable on the platform Ive bought it for, months after release.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I bought the season pass for Arkham Knight, a game that is not playable on the platform Ive bought it for, months after release.

I checked up on this recently, and they still haven't put it up for sale but every time they put out some new info they always mention Don't Worry! All DLC will also be available for purchase once the game relaunches on Steam!

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

net cafe scandal posted:

condolences

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm having fun with the beta but I also enjoy, like, Destiny and Elder Scrolls Online and stuff so it's extremely possible that I'm just retarded.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I'm having fun with the beta but I also enjoy, like, Destiny and Elder Scrolls Online and stuff so it's extremely possible that I'm just retarded.

understanding is the first step to personal growth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pH8ity6jk0

• Locked thread