Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I have extremely bad taste in FPS's and I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

There is absolutely no way I spend 60 american green dollars on this though since its so basic and simple.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Well maybe its not fair to call it that since its just a beta.. but Ive a feeling.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its not like Battlefield in any noticeable way Ive found. Ill admit that the title is similar.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's sheer coincidence.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnqtUAg4hkw

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Oh... Wait. You are talking about this, and uninstalled it because it had no prone button. lmfao...

Wormskull posted:

Someone being "Back Playing BF4" and not only that but somehow smugly and indignantly so, in Q4 2015 is easily one of the most vile things I've ever heard of.

Wormskull posted:

I petition that guy to be shot in the nuts with one thousand nuclear missiles and then the OP has to suck his dick while the bombs are going off, for posting this thread and making that guy show up to post in it. Topic Locked.

Lol. Signed

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

defaultluser posted:

Apparently you have nothing better to do than multi-post your disheveled thoughts in a gaming thread, making pathetic attempts to mock me.

It looks like the Battlefield series isn't the only thing to have suffered over the years. The amount of effort put into lazy loving rear end insults is just...insulting :D

And yes, I am going to go back to playing BF4. Have fun yelling at the moon, old man.

Commencing nuclear strike.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I played this again tonight without any friends in the server and couldn't find any vehicle or hero pickups and didn't have any fun at all and Stacy said it was really boring looking.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yeah let me just lie down in a video game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the season pass for this game is 50 US dollars.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The season pass will include 4 expansion packs, early access to the expansions by 2 weeks and an exclusive "Shoot First" emote.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I hope Knuc got out of the way in time.

I was typing a similar joke where Knuc was using the wallet as a disguise to get inside BBG's rear end.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Who in their right mind ever purchases a Season Pass.

I bought the season pass for Arkham Knight, a game that is not playable on the platform Ive bought it for, months after release.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Were like syrian refugees about this friggin game

HORMELCHILI posted:

I even got owned in counter strike for it because a guy checked my game list

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

They cracked open the data on this one and theres only six heroes... Battlefront 2 had 24. The guys at EA need to be blasted with bowcasters, stomped on by AT-ATS, and raped in the rear end by Yoda.

• Locked thread