Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Jrod, post this in GBS so Caros doesn't poison the well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry for being mean.

Jrod, have you romanced the watermelon?

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Thank you Jrod, for confirming you are a watermelon romancer.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Wait what, Jrod ignoring salient points in favor of paragraphs of things that only favor the just so? gently caress you Jrod.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if Jrod reads a board where he's hanging out and discussing about poo poo and someone from over there touched the poop here.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

Has Jrod ever acknowledged the fact that minimum wage work experience is basically worthless? I know he gets hammered with that fact every time it comes up. I guess it's not surprising he would ignore the one fact that destroys the lynchpin of his entire argument.

Too consumed with the melon he was romancing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

jrodefeld posted:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I recognize you are nearly entirely ignorant of Scott Horton, AntiWar.com and the positions he holds. Scott Horton actually hosts a radio show/podcast and you can listen to it at scotthorton.org. If you don't immediately see that he is as devoutly anti Trump, Cruz and Rubio as he is anti Sanders, Clinton and Rand (?) then you don't have much of a clue. Do you even think through the logic of what you are saying before you say it?

If Scott Horton blasts Rand Paul for being too hawkish on foreign policy, what on earth would make you think he'd be more favorable towards Trump, Cruz or Rubio who are in every way more hawkish than Rand is?

How's that honeydew you been seeing on the side, daddy watermelon has been waiting for ya.

• Locked thread