Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
someone post the thing about the CCCP example again so we can watch him ignore it, again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Much, though not all of his unwillingness to respond come from him not posting here to actually debate. Like most libertarian posters, he's here to proselytize and proclaim the Good Word to us unwashed heathens.

The rest of his unwillingness derives from his deep-rooted cowardice, inadequacy, lack of bladder control, and manifold other personal failings.

What do you expect from a watermelon fucker

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jrodefeld posted:

What you are doing is spreading a gross caricature of libertarianism that says more about your own prejudices than it does about actual libertarian thought.

you don't get to do this, mr gross mischaracterization of literally everyone as a fascist in waiting

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jrodefeld posted:

I don't know the degree to which that is occurring, what exactly is meant by the term "slavery". I am assuming we are speaking about actual chattel slavery, human beings being sold as property? Or are you referring to workers who don't have enough Union rights vis a vis their employers but are not forced to associate with them (i.e. they can quit their jobs)?

you are a motherfucker

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jrodefeld posted:

I don't know the degree to which that is occurring, what exactly is meant by the term "slavery". I am assuming we are speaking about actual chattel slavery, human beings being sold as property? Or are you referring to workers who don't have enough Union rights vis a vis their employers but are not forced to associate with them (i.e. they can quit their jobs)?

i am going to quote this again to point out what a motherfucker you are

you're literally going "hmmm are they slaves or are you just saying "slavery" because they're not mollycoddled by the union? they can quit can't they?" :smug:

you're a motherfucker and a coward jrode

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
"it makes sense to hate the ideology i don't like, but to hate my ideology? preposterous!"

you're a motherfucker, jrode

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

TLM3101 posted:

This got lost in the shuffle, and since it's my example, I'm going to repost it, if only so we can all watch JRode ignore it for the fourth time in a row:

how many times have you posted this now, without a single response?

jrode, you motherfucker, why won't you respond to this post? is it because you're a motherfucker or because you're a coward?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

TLM3101 posted:

This makes it the fourth time. And I've made sure to post it whenever JRode's been around to see it. The fact that he hasn't attempted an answer is pretty much par for the course.

what a motherfucker

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

quote:

Also, how about you not "mock" anyone but instead try to have a good-faith discussion, okay?

i missed this earlier but you do not, under any circumstances, get to cry about people arguing in bad faith, you cowardly motherfucker

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EMndSFFMk

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
oh oh oh i wanna be the moderator

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Caros posted:

"Jrodefeld the next question is yours. Why are you such a fucker? You fucker."

point of order he is in fact a motherfucker

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

paragon1 posted:

Not sure how I feel about organizing a two minutes hate but hey there's a first time for everything. I want to make it clear that I don't expect jrod to attend or for it even to mostly be specifically about him (though it might turn out that way). I'll be putting up a google doc for suggestions on the structure of the thing at about the same time I put up one to try to arrange a time.

i want in as long as we can talk about sovcits for at least a couple minutes

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Cemetry Gator posted:

Finally, I don't know what the point of a debate would be.

ideally it would be realtime (irc, skype, etc) and we could try to force him to address what people are saying

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
You left out where he claimed it wasn't actually slavery, just a lack of union rights

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
re: the roundtable, i get my schedule every week because woo minimum wage retail, so don't worry about working around me, i'll just let you all know if i'm going to be there once the time comes

also, shotgun on talking about sovcits

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
it was HHH

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

paragon1 posted:

Hey guys, so,:siren: if you are interested in participating, please make sure your username and skype name are listed in the google doc.:siren: You can also message me on skype, I'm on there as paragon1 (my av is similar to my SA one), but I can't promise I won't forget to call you if you aren't listed.

:siren: Also, Please make sure to give me a yes or no on your availability this Sunday the 29th. :siren: <--------- THIS MEANS YOU CAROS AND DICKEYE

Who What Now, I still don't see anything from you on there either.

Also, you've all been very goonishly lazy on suggesting topics for conversation. :mad:

I expect it will be exactly that. Actually I expect it to be a huge clusterfuck that fizzles out and pisses me off. I'm bringing whiskey either way.

i'm still making a shrug, i know that i'll be home around 10 EST saturday night, but i don't know sunday's schedule yet.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

blast from the motherfuckin past right here

reminder that qalnor was the winner of Worst D&D Poster back when that thread was a contest

edit if you have archives the original callout thread is a treat http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2646576

BENGHAZI 2 fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Nov 29, 2015

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
What I have never understood is why Americans feel so much guilt for screwing the Indians over in the first place. The simple fact of the matter is this: they lost, and we won. Their culture was inferior, and we conquered it.

Now, however, it seems that we are expected to feel sorry because instead of killing them all of we shunted them off to the side? Worse yet, we seem to be giving their culture weapons to use against ours. Granted, these weapons are certainly insufficient to destroy us; I am not trying to suggest that there is a conspiracy for world Indian supremecy. Yet we are giving them free economic advantages because we feel bad?

If we must feel bad, here is what I say:

Seal the borders to reservations. Allow anyone to leave who wishes, but they may not return, and nobody may visit the reservations. Allow them to rule themselves, and do not affect their lives as long as they remain on the reservations. If they leave the reservation, then they become American citizens and they must find their way in the world like any other American citizen.

----

In some ways, I view the prison rape situation as almost ideal. It is cruelty created by apathy, not revenge and not corruption, and it DOES deter crime. Sadly the aids issue is too valid a point for me to ignore.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
thank you for linking that poo poo and reminding me that i actually wanted to reread that thread now that archives are back

memories....

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Captain_Maclaine posted:

As Literally The Worst mentioned, he "won" the Worst D & D Poster contest back in 2008, by a fair margin as I recall. And your mental picture of him is close, but he wasn't nearly that punctilious about his appearance. Think a shambling garbage pile which hadn't cut or combed its hair a month and was carrying a well-worn copy of "The Fountainhead."

i remember that one picture of him vividly despite not seeing it in like, five years. big fat dude, long hair that at first glance loks like dreads but it turns out that it's just greasy, unkempt beard, god he was such a shitpile in every respect

paragon1 posted:

Qualnor is so legendarily bad that his Helldump thread is the only one I ever sought out. The second post after the OP is something like "this is the most inevitable thread ever."

Well folks today's the day. I reckon on starting about 7 PM EST. Hopefully that's not too late or early for anybody and this is enough notice. Here's the link to the Google hangout we'll be using.

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/p2fbajmezrzctrmdymqla5mwgaa Hope to see y'all there.

i will be there!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

TLM3101 posted:

Jesus. loving. Wept. :stonklol:

Also, I'm almost afraid to ask, but I noticed a username I ran across on a different board a good, long while back and I have to know: Was part of HappyElf's shtick to wish people a 'happy plane day' on the anniversaries of 9/11?

does that hpaplyef have horrible spelling errors

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Caros posted:

Just a reminder for anyone who wants to come and laugh at libertarians for a while.

hi i'm the guy who joined late and chimed in about the sodomy laws in texas

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It's a mild pity thanksgiving is over, as his thoughts on the optimal way to plan that dinner are...interesting to say the least.

GO ON

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Slaan posted:

Did it at least figure out Why We Should Care About Property Rights?

no but i said dog dick coffee table a couple of times

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

paragon1 posted:

I doubt it, he still hasn't fought Dickeye afaik.

he has yet to cry "stop breaking the NAP"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Caros posted:

The bitcoin thread mentioned recently that it is actually a ring tail dick coffee table. If that makes it better somehow.

they mentioend it after i brought it up

QuarkJets posted:

did you also talk about that guy who claimed to be lawyer after he found some law books in a dumpster?

was that logansryche? we spent like twenty minutes on him and trying to remember what his mutant math was called

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

fishmech posted:

Logansryche is the straight up mentally challenged guy who once tried to run a site with gift cards sold for a "20% fee" which was somehow always $2 no matter the starting price.

As far as actual weird math, are you sure you aren't thinking of luke-jr and how he insists on using the "tonal" (modified hexadecimal) number system that this one weird guy in the mid 1800s invented?

yeah we conflated the two of them, whoooooops

logansryche is from my neck of upstate, like literally the next town over from me, and i always wonder if i've run into him in some of my adventures with the sketchier, more uneducated part of the state

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

RZApublican posted:

a money idea :v:

much like bitcoin itself

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
jrode oyur last post was almost two months ago to the day. you ignored literally everything said since your last post to go back to spewing walls of text that nobody will read.

do you know why you do this jrode?

you're a loving coward

you can't even face your own bullshit.

gently caress you.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

quote:

If your friend had access to a free-market surgical center that provided procedures for cancer (tumor excision for one example) and the cost was less than $10,000 I feel fairly confident that she would have been able to get the money needed for such treatment even without access to insurance.

i could not get this treatment unless it was far less than that, like, sub 300 dollars right now

so once again jrode makes an argument from his fuckin fantasy land because he's a chickenshit cocksucker who can't fuckin face reality

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jrodefeld posted:

I'm responding to Caros's posts where he brought up the point that the death of his friend was the primary reason he chose to abandon libertarianism. That doesn't make any sense to me so I am seeking a bit more clarification. Nothing in what I wrote was in the least bit belittling or un-empathetic to the personal tragedy of losing a loved one. It has certainly happened to me, though I am sure I was not as close to any ofSo many posts in response to anything I write are like a projectile vomit of vitriol and hate. This style of "debate" used to be considered a tacit admission of defeat. I understand getting frustrated once in a while but probably 90% of responses to anything I write constitute this sort of substance-less vitriol. Not a good look.

"i'm not gonna address anything you say because you're so meaaaaaaaaaan because i won't address anything you say!"

gently caress you you basic bitch

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
jrode tell me more about how qatar isnt actually a slave state its actually just union disputes about lack of rights or whatever retarded bullshit you spewed two months ago before everyone took you to task and chased you away again

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
jrode tell me about your business selling fuckin hk martial arts movies that you pirated and custom compiled out of multiple sources and then burned to bluray

which is in no way a fuckin retarded business plan

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
jrode tell me about googling ron paul

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
jrode tell me why you're such a piece of poo poo

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
jrode tell me why do fools fall in love

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
jrode tell me what its like to suck your own dick and how hard is it to talk around it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jrodefeld posted:

Ron Paul is no racist you loving disingenuous lunatic.

shamelessly stolen from an older thread:

Ron Paul wants to define life as starting at conception, build a fence along the US-Mexico border, prevent the Supreme Court from hearing cases on the Establishment Clause or the right to privacy, permitting the return of sodomy laws and the like (a bill which he has repeatedly re-introduced), pull out of the UN, disband NATO, end birthright citizenship, deny federal funding to any organisation which "which presents male or female homosexuality as an acceptable alternative life style or which suggest that it can be an acceptable life style" along with destroying public education and social security,, and abolish the Federal Reserve in order to put America back on the gold standard. He was also the sole vote against divesting US federal government investments in corporations doing business with the genocidal government of the Sudan.

Oh, and he believes that the Left is waging a war on religion and Christmas, he's against gay marriage, is against the popular vote, opposes the Civil Rights Act of 1964, wants the estate tax repealed, is STILL making racist remarks, believes that the Panama Canal should be the property of the United States, and believes in New World Order conspiracy theories, not to mention his belief that the International Baccalaureate program is UN Mind Control..

• Locked thread