Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Oh come on Jrod. The Sweden thing again? REALLY?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
jrod, you are a dumb bad racist who loves slavery. please rethink your everything.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
GUYS GUYS I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING

WE HAVE TO DECIDE ONE LAST THING BEFORE THE THREAD CLOSES

Is jrodefeld dumber than Qalnor?

I look forward to the debate.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Who What Now posted:

I've never read anything by Qalnor that would make me remember who he is, so deffo Jrod.

:agreed:

Jrode, I am thoroughly convinced by your words alone that you are dumber than a man who is forums famous for someone saying of him: "Oh no! Someone who knows anything at all! Qalnor's one weakness!"

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
jrod have you secretly been Qalnor all this time? Is this all part of some sick, obsessive long term revenge scheme?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
jrod why do you think libertarianism has been so badly out-competed in the free market of ideas?

jrod why do you think google spell check refuses to recognize "libertarianism" as a word?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Hey, someone made Jrod's AV more honest!

Fake edit: It was me, I did it. I have $80 in the bank that I will use AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN until it's gone for him to keep that AV

text should have read "I challenged dickeye to a fight and was too cowardly to show."

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
We'll just go back to the Hammurabi code way of doing it. If you build a building, and people die because that building collapsed, then you and your entire family gets murdered.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
The real secret is that turbomegadeth is just regular megadeth played at 4x speed.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Who What Now posted:

I think you should. I'd love to listen a podcast of yours at work.

Actually, speaking of the podcast, would any goons be interested in doing one this coming Sunday?

I've still got to get out the one where me and dickeye talked about comics for four hours, but I had an idea for one in the hopefully near future, depending on how work goes. In March at the latest.

It'd basically be a Show and Tell where everyone participating visits some lovely libertarian corner of the internet and shares their "favorite" content from it. Your Mises.coms, LewRockwell.coms, basically anything Jrod and people like him are likely to link to when making an internet argument.

Or we could do some live exploration of a couple particular places, as one of the statist sheeple, I'm open to suggestions.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You... you guys did WHAT?! :stare:

Gay sex mostly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZvUMmDF0I4

Also talking, but mostly gay sex

very communist

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW