Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

jrodefeld posted:

If any ancestors of Native American tribes can demonstrate evidence that certain property was stolen from their ancestors, then it should be returned to them.

It's called a History text book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

paragon1 posted:

hey jrode remember that time you said it was impossible to engage in war for profit except by States using fiat money?

Wait he actually said this hahahahahahah.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

VitalSigns posted:

Reminder that jrod is the guy who became a Libertarian after he tried to apply for SSI but there was too much paperwork, and he blames this on the progressives who want to expand the program and make it more accessible, and not on the right-wingers who waged a successful campaign to make getting assistance as difficult and miserable as possible.

So it makes sense that he'd blame the too-low amounts of foreign aid on the progressives who want to give more and not on the conservatives who are always fighting to give less.

You got a quote for this? :laffo:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

jrodefeld why do you quote people's entire posts

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Sovereign Citizens are a different kind of crazy then Libertarians.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I have to admit I thought that jrod having been called out on saying that literal slave states are more free and then vanishing for months was the hardest he could get owned.

Then him showing up again proved me wrong.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

ToxicSlurpee posted:

. Eventually it turned out that you had to go on waiting lists that were years long to sell BitCoins. Nobody was buying except what turned out to be a bot that slapped fake transactions onto Mt. Gox, who eventually just vanished into the ether and made a lot of money just kind of vanish.

:laffo: do you have a link to news and bitcoin threads talking about this.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

DrProsek posted:

Thus, the most efficient solution is UHC.

But then men with guns are taking my money to pay for some ni- urban indivdual's millionth for fun MRI. :qq:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

jrodefeld posted:

I'm down with abolishing the State.

I, too, deeply lust for the distruction of private property, contracts, and everything that makes the Free Market work.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

It's funny how it'd be so easy to simply say that "Nope, Slavery is not compatible with libertarianism" since, after all, it's easy to argue that you can't just stop self-ownership and as such a person can never own another person but nope. Gotta be able to own not white people.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

What video games do you like to play Jrod. Very important to know.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

jrodefeld posted:

But let me clear up a misconception you may have (you hinted at it): Libertarians are incapable of being racists.

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Nolanar posted:

Let's play the syllogism game!

1: Theft can be morally justified under certain circumstances
2: Taxation is theft
3:

:perfect:

This is the post that will make Jrod vanish for a few months calling it.

• Locked thread