Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

D--n it, how he nicks 'em

jrodefeld posted:

Private property is "public" in one important feature. The owner, in order to maintain his or her use rights over the property, must make a clear distinction on where the property borders are. A fence must be erected for example or a sign posted.
Who are you to tell me what to do with MY property?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

Who's freer: Qatar or the CSA?

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

VitalSigns posted:

:capitalism:
But think how much lower your premiums will be if the insurance company never has to pay out on your claim!
Think of how cheap cotton would be if we didn't pay the people who harvest it. Guys, I have an idea; meet me at the South Carolina state capitol...

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

KING BONG posted:

If one where to read good and accurate literature on the civil war what would it be? I admit my basic understanding is pretty much what they feed you in high school.

I feel it is relevant to the thread because of its relationship to property rights.
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=559372

• Locked thread