Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electromax
May 6, 2007
That door barricade was totally a Lebowski reference. Dunst was incredible this week, monologues and basement warfare.

Who would have ever expected this when they announced a Fargo TV show out of the blue 3 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electromax
May 6, 2007
He was pretty entertaining in person as well, had a chance to see him talk here in Champaign IL where he went to school and the place was packed, and he hung out after for a while too. Seems like a cool dude.

Electromax
May 6, 2007
No. He was referring to murdering Rye, I think.

I wouldn't say he's moonwalking though, the butcher shop fire was a clusterfuck all around, Rye was 3/4 dead already, and he only survived Dodd because Dodd underestimated his wife repeatedly, which was kind of built up the whole season via Dodd's mother and daughter.

e: And Hanzee ran out of bullets.

Electromax
May 6, 2007

My Lovely Horse posted:

Camera on the card as Hanzee pulls it out and we can read his new identity. "Shep Proudfoot."

Or Benjamin Button, if you're going to try and pull off a transition like that.

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Binge watching marinates differently without the weeks in between each episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electromax
May 6, 2007

Vegetable posted:

I feel pretty much the same way

Season 1 was also more visually captivating. That chase scene in the blizzard is iconic and I'll absolutely remember it for a long time. I don't think there's a scene like that in Season 2.

I thought the standoff at the police station with the drunk Ron Swanson is the best scene in either season. Would also consider the sequence with Hanzee and the couple in the cabin (near-haircut), and the motel shootout.

I thought S2 was easily better than S1, but I loved both and I hope S3 is as good as either of them because that doesn't mean S1 wasn't excellent television.

• Locked thread