Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Since this thread was bumped, it reminded me of something...

Did anyone else see a preview / teaser that aired on FX before the Sioux Falls shoot-out episode, which showed Ed meeting Mike Milligan in person? It was a brief clip of the two talking face to face, and Mike said something to Ed like, "So you're the Butcher of Luverne?". They were never shown meeting in an actual episode, and seemingly never really had an opportunity to do so. I was wondering if the teaser was filmed as a sort of red herring, or if they ultimately had them meet but cut that part out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

pzy posted:

I thought he asked him that over the phone, when Ed called him to offer Dodd

I might be confusing what was said in the clip I'm referring to, which I guess doesn't matter too much -- mostly I'm just curious why they apparently removed the scene of them meeting in person, assuming I'm not completely inventing having seen it.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

As long as we're talking favorite scenes in season 2, the one that stood out to me was Hanzi talking to the clerk at the gas station about the tunnels in Vietnam.

• Locked thread