Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

timp posted:

I hate to say it, but I wasn't blown away by Nick Offerman. With all the kooky midwest accents being thrown around, and seeing him do character acting in Deadwood, I fully expected him to dive right into one, especially with that beard he's sporting. Instead he sounded exactly like Ron Swanson and it definitely threw me.

Edit: FWIW I felt similarly last year about Glenn Howerton: A comedic actor whose work I really love gets underutilized and cast in a decidedly uncreative role

I enjoyed Offerman's character but was definitely disappointed they allowed him to go as basically Ron Swanson voice. And man, Glenn Howerton last season was incredible how did you not like him?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
Lots of analysis going into the reality of a doctor in a fictional TV show.

E: For substance, I really enjoyed the mechanic shop scene when Hanzee went a bit crazy with his Vietnam talk. I can't wait for the confrontation between him and Fat Damon (which I am assuming will happen).

Thom P. Tiers fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Nov 6, 2015

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
I'm really hoping Ed goes literally insane and murders again.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

drainpipe posted:

Regarding the cow painting, there was a leaked script of Fargo that had the following description of Ed:

Is this why they told him to stay fat?

• Locked thread