Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
This cast is amazing. I'm not gonna remember that Season 2 of that other show existed after this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
IMDB is a bad website, anyway. Discouragement from visiting it is good.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Washout posted:

Is Dunst in the first season a lot?

No actor in this season was in the first season. The first season takes place a few decades later.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

Like the show so far, but I really dislike misunderstanding in fiction, like it makes me really uncomfortable that the couple don't realize they killed a killer and I wish they would just call the sheriff and he'd tell them "it's ok you accidently killed a murderer go back to your normal lives."

It's perfectly reasonable to assume the police wouldn't let you get away with a major crime, no matter who the victim is.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Sammus posted:

Someone is going to eat the dead dude, aren't they?

I guess that's an effective way of getting rid of a body. Sell it to customers.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

The scene let Solverson and Milligan meet. That's all it needed to be.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I didn't realize that his name was actually "Rye" until this episode. I thought they were calling him "Ry" for "Ryan".

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Did Molly ever talk about her mom in S1?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I'm guessing things are not going to end well for Dodd's traitorous daughter.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

speshl guy posted:

I think my DVR must have cut something off, what's this about Dodd's Dad making him kill a guy when he was kid?

First scene.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

S3's gonna be about an average Joe alien that kills a human that he was just supposed to be examining. He also runs afoul of the intergalactic mafia.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Good job probably getting your grandma killed, Simone.

Preview: Oh, she's alive.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Nov 17, 2015

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

precision posted:

I think my wish is coming true. :)

e: I know it won't happen, but I just want a happy ending for Bear and his kid.

Charlie becomes a lawyer, goes to work for Karl, and marries Noreen. (But really, they'll all be dead soon.)

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Before she found all the weird papers, I was 90% sure one of the bad guys was in the house and was gonna kill Lou's wife. I didn't think about if it made sense in the plot, it was just in my gut.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

rediscover posted:

he would be a child in 1979

I highly doubt that Malvo and Molly are close in age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Lester lived in Bemidji, Ed and Peggy live in Luverne.

• Locked thread