Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Oh poo poo, this is here already?? The first episode is going to be shown on netflix France October 14.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Toxxupation posted:

wait, Carl Weathers is in this? wow

As Carl Weathers?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Episode is up on netflix here, it was pretty cool.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Like the show so far, but I really dislike misunderstanding in fiction, like it makes me really uncomfortable that the couple don't realize they killed a killer and I wish they would just call the sheriff and he'd tell them "it's ok you accidently killed a murderer go back to your normal lives."

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Steve2911 posted:

There's a difference between a misunderstanding and mistakes made due to incomplete information.

I know, I'm not sure what to call it,It just drives me nuts!

Lycus posted:

It's perfectly reasonable to assume the police wouldn't let you get away with a major crime, no matter who the victim is.

Hell, the guy was standing in the middle of the road, pretty sure he's the one who was in the wrong here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Have you guys never watched twin peaks, small towns can have crime.

• Locked thread