Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I think his actions during Euromaidan redeemed the godawful image his presidential run left him with somewhat. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

The two-part premier of Fargo was insane though, it could have been released as a stand-alone movie and no-one would have blinked an eye.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

centaurtainment posted:

I'm disappointed that the IMDB for this show lists the number of episodes that each actor appears in, as it essentially functions as a mild spoiler for the whole season. Is this common practice on IMDB?

It's just their lovely guesses and you can ignore it. They do this for every show, I have no idea why.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Jesus christ, I didn't even recognize that it was her until you mentioned it. :stare:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Steve2911 posted:

A lot of people seem to dislike her in general which I don't really get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2xLdVt00V4

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Paladinus posted:

And I bet the about word the special meat will go around fast. And then Fat Damon will have to kill his wife to feed his customers. Or not.

Not so much as plot twist as a plot pivot.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

It just fit so perfectly into the absurdity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Fargo Season 2 wasn't weird enough????

Haha, I'm sorry but that is so polar opposite to the usual complaints I've heard about the season that I am frankly at a loss.

• Locked thread