Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The only thing that would have improved that episode in my opinion would have been to cut the scene with Milligan on the phone to Kansas City and have his only scene in the entire episode being to show up to the aftermath of the massacre, say "OK" and then leave. Not that less Mike Milligan is a good thing per se, but y'know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Mojo Threepwood posted:

-After Hanzee saw the plaque that said 22 Sioux Indians had been killed on this spot, is he subsequently responsible for the deaths of 22 white people?

The bartender, the two cops, Constance Heck, Dodd, Floyd, the guy whose car Ed & Peggy tried to steal, Ed. That's eight he personally killed so if there were fourteen killed at the Sioux Falls Massacre (excluding Floyd) then yeah.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

TheBizzness posted:

He also killed a crap load of people out in the woods I think? Including the other Kitchen brother and Brad Garrett?

Yeah, but that was before seeing the plaque.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The one thing that season one has over season two is Wrench & Numbers's theme.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Count me in as one of the guys who finds it difficult to separate the seasons, they're very different but both utterly superb. No one individual really stands out above anybody else like Billy Bob Thornton did in season one (not to mention Martin Freeman)

The only reason for this is that Bokeem Woodbine wasn't on screen more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

That's the same diner where Kieran Culkin shot that judge, right?

• Locked thread