Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Glad to see she's immediately become the Skyler White of the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
After this episode, it looks like the only surviving group of Gerhardt goons left are Bear's; Peggy/Dodd killed Dodd's two (but he still has Hahnzee), and Mike and the Kitchen Brother killed those at the compound. While Dodd's pretty emasculated already, I doubt he'll get any more support later on.

On the compound attack, death poll? Floyd will likely survive, and if Simone died it'll be on camera next week. Nobody kicked over Otto's chair, though.

Also did anyone spot a UFO reference this week?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, Dodd just panicked when he shot Goon #2. Peggy dropped a sink on the one who kept whimpering.

Kirsten Dunst killed it this week. I loved how ratty Peggy got while evading Hank, I think she was better than Lester's comparable scenes last season.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Wish Keiran Culkin had gotten to stay around a little longer :(

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'd take it as a given that Lou'll make some small appearance in season 3; maybe we'll get to see an aged Mike Mafio-crat too, if nothing else? Seems clear he was the breakout character of that season and Noah Hawley likes to preserve at least a little continuity.

• Locked thread