Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Frostwerks posted:

If it wasn't witnessed, did it ever even happen?

No, and in all certainty probably has no bearing on the plot unless it just keeps on showing up.

I did think the historical references were a bit much, but it is also the first episode. My main problem, I think it was they also just concentrated the references way too close together from two side characters. Offerman's character in particular was just belting out American history when he was on screen. Also, I don't know why Reagan would be involved in rural northern Midwest beyond a campaign spot though.

That said, it was up to the standard of the first season at very least if not better though, and no second season curse here.

Ardennes fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Oct 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread