Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Antagonist: A bad man who drops things from the windows.

Arkane posted:

Well the lesbian hairdresser saw the hole in the windshield, doncha know. She's gonna be a problem.

Mary Jane might need to call in her paladin when said hairdresser is cornered and alone at that seminar.

This show is really great. Looking forward to whatever the hell the UFO thing is building up to.

I thought Dunst calling him a paladin was a nice little touch to the dialogue. It made her come across as a person who learns a new word and tries to force it into the conversation, which seems to be exactly the type of person she is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Ehud posted:

Fat Damon and Mary Jane are aliens who can communicate telepathically

She's an alien who eats human burgers. He's a human being manipulated by her telepathy.

edit: Oh and she also has some weird alien need for excessive toilet paper.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

It took me a few moments to realize that Lou was doing exactly what he did in season one, stay up on guard duty out in front of the house. I already liked the character but that bit made me like him even more.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Another excellent episode. Whether it was intentional or not I liked how Mike just started spouting quotes after he got off the phone with Kansas City HQ. To me it came across as him trying to re-assert to himself that he is intelligent, kind of psyching himself up to get back into the game.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Did anybody catch what Hanzee said before the haircut? I thought it was something like "I'm tired of this life" but I wasn't sure and I wasn't able to go back and re-watch it yet.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Was it ever explained in the show how Ed new about his new nickname of "the Butcher of Luverne"? I can't imagine Dodd would bother telling him about this alias and I don't remember if he found out any other way.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Anosmoman posted:

Can't wait for the finale. Will Peggy find a pair of scissors? Will Hanzee murder everything? Will Lou get there in time to save Ed? Will there be probing?

~¤~ actualized ~¤~

Does Hanzee ever get that haircut!?

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

They probably both deserve a rewatch but I probably give season 1 a slight edge, if only for not totally enjoying the alien part. TV doesn't get much better than Mike Milligan reciting the Jabberwocky, though.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

I predict someone's getting killed by an air conditioner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Fargo S3 - "Yes, Ewan McGregor plays both of them"

• Locked thread