Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

"I don't know why I know that; I took four years of Spanish."

centaurtainment posted:

I'm disappointed that the IMDB for this show lists the number of episodes that each actor appears in, as it essentially functions as a mild spoiler for the whole season. Is this common practice on IMDB?

It could be a spoiler, but not necessarily. If a character is shown for 6 episodes, for example, you don't know if he only shows up in 1-6, then dies, or is in 6 non-consecutive episodes throughout the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

NowonSA posted:

EL Raymond was a pretty solid show overall, for what it was. I'd rank it above your standard sitcom fare. Definitely targeted at an older audience though.

EL Ron....EL Raymond?

Hmmm...

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Steve2911 posted:

Why does Dodd's daughter sellotape her hair to her nipples during sex? Is it a Minnesotan thing?

It's a basic cable thing.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Need a .gif of Reagan patting Lou on the shoulder and walking out without answering.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Thank you, kind sir. Love it!

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

withak posted:

Anyone who liked the Reagan scene should read The Clothes Have No Emperor. Also anyone who thought the scene was an exaggeration should read it.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

Alan Sepinwall said on Twitter that tonight's episode will have us smiling for the entire time, or something like that

Well he was right. That episode was incredible. It felt like a season finale.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Terra-da-loo! posted:

I absolutely love how they've shown that the Gerhardts are far, far more interested in their war than getting Dodd back. They could really care less. Not only does it shoe the family's indifference (at best) for the POS Dodd, but it also contrasts well with all the Hell they raised about Rye. Not nearly that level of attention went into retrieving Dodd.

Well, it wasn't really the Gerhardts as a whole that didn't give a poo poo about Dodd; it was just the brother who kind of hates him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

grapecritic posted:

Also, I think part of the reason was because Lou wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

Yes, that was the main reason. He wouldn't have had a good reason for being there if poo poo went down.

• Locked thread