Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
What a bizarrely awesome cast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Godinster posted:

Also I couldn't figure out who the gently caress that old mob boss guy was but it's or rather was Saul from BSG :lol:

Didn't know he was going to be on this show. Now I wanna watch it even more!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

precision posted:

Jesse Plemons gaining that much weight freaks me out as much as Bale losing weight did. It takes some kind of nerve to let yourself be filmed in that state. Unless it was SFX, I guess. I couldn't tell, I was trying not to look directly at it. I didn't want to go blind.

He looks exactly like a Minnesotan who works at a butcher shop should look, too. It's great.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
What a ridiculously good episode, Jesus Christ this show is good. I knew it was going to be a big episode with last week's ending, but I had no idea it was going to be this good.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Totally agreed. I'm amazed that this show has held up the level of quality it has, when similar shows (True Detective) bottomed out fast.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
And the awesome split-screen usage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Of everything, Milligan's line when he arrived at the scene was my favorite thing of all. Just "Okay, then."

• Locked thread