Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
The only part I didn't like was the film at the beginning. I kept thinking it was going to turn out to be a bunch of present day hipsters trying to make and old timey movie. The dialogue was way, way too modern.

Otherwise that was fantastic. The casting is entertaining all by its self.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

Doctor Rope
After Fat Damon threw his clothes in the fireplace there was a close up of something glowing in the fire. I couldn't quite make out what it was. Was it something we were supposed to recognize?

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

Doctor Rope
Based on the selection from war of the Worlds I'm guessing the aliens, whether or not they actually figure into the plot, are meant to be a parallel to the Reganites and corporate types represented by Brad Garrett.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

Doctor Rope
I think it's supposed to be just a little bit surreal. Real crime syndicates give presentations or have research departments either.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

Doctor Rope

MrBuddyLee posted:

I'm hoping we haven't seen the last of Rye. Someone with ulterior motives could easily take advantage of his current status..

Rye on rye

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

Doctor Rope

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Also, if anyone missed it, this week's reference to Fargo the film was Lou's theory early in the episode over the restaurant murders, "for a little bit of money."

Also Bear's son talking about half a car.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

Doctor Rope
This season was amazing but in my headcanon the whole Moses Tripoli thing is a coincidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

Doctor Rope

ruddiger posted:

I haven't seen the first season yet because FX are a bunch of cheapos who won't put their series up on Netflix, their Xbox app, or on demand.

What the hell, fx. :mad:

I think FX puts all their stuff on Amazon. Fargo's there anyway.

• Locked thread