Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The thing that distracted Rye long enough for Kirsten Dunst to hit him with the car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This is going to be the best show of the year again, isn't it?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Much as I've loved this season now people are dying left and right I can't help wish we'd had another episode or two so it didn't feel like Floyd and Bear, to use two examples, got the short end of the stick character development-wise.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Josh I agree with you and your passion but maybe not in threads specifically for other shows

Jerusalem posted:

The UFO showing up was incredible, topped only by Peggy's line to Ed dismissing it as irrelevant :allears:

I don't think there's gonna be a better line on TV this year

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Maybe Hanzee decided to betray them after he got UFO'd and lost all that time

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I think he means like the characters were a little more normal and less quirky. Which I also totally disagree with (look deeper into the show, guy who said this, you seem to be watching in a very surface level way), but it makes a bit more sense.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If you didn't enjoy spending time with the dying wife character as written this show almost definitely isn't for you.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I had no idea so many people preferred season 1 to 2

naturally I've called the mental health people and they will be coming to collect you shortly

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah the ending to the Hanzee arc is about as close as a plot point can come to being objectively bad and stupid. Never seen anyone even try and defend it.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Milligan's ending is perfect, but almost....too perfect. Does that make sense? I saw it coming about halfway through the season, because it's just THE perfect ending for him considering the themes of the series, so it wasn't able to surprise me in any way.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Rad but can't believe it's taken this long for production to begin even

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Pretty good trailer, but my main takeaway from recent posts is that there are still people who think making a Rick and Morty reference every time they hear the phrase "two brothers" is funny :v:

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If only I could get that 20 seconds back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Once he figures out finales he'll be an all-time great for sure.

• Locked thread