Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
70s War of the World gently caress yeah :rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Steve2911 posted:

Looked like a belt buckle to me.

Rye's belt buckle. He didn't just burn his own clothes.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Davros1 posted:

If it makes you feel any better, a group of us get together to watch it on the weekends, and one of them thought it was Chappelle too. He also thought Rye was Macaulay Culkin. So close!

When we first saw Rye, I thought maybe he was supposed to be a younger version of Buscemi's character. I was proven wrong quickly.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I vaguely hoped that the last episode wouldn't go the obvious route, but would actually have Peggy & Ed confess to Lou. He clearly knows what's up anyway and it would make that arc a little bit less predictable.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Edge & Christian posted:

I assumed Hanzee's haircut was because he intended (figuratively if not literally) to switch over to the side of The Future.

He's going to kidnap George Clooney?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMqeoW3XRa0

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Chadzok posted:

One of them is the 'parking lot king of Minnesota'.. wasn't William H. Macy's money-making scheme to buy a parking lot or something in the Fargo movie? Might be a tie-back.

He can hang out with the Breakfast King of Layola.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Fargo Season 3: For a little bit of money

Although I also approve of "I decided not to park here"

• Locked thread