Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I got so excited when I remembered this was on today and the wonderful cast and awesome story setup made it worth the hype.

It's strange seeing Kirsten Dunst on a TV show after I think she got blacklisted for being a royal pain in the rear end to work with like that Grey's Anatomy lady?

Also I couldn't figure out who the gently caress that old mob boss guy was but it's or rather was Saul from BSG :lol:

And lastly holy hell Todd got fat for this show. Any idea if that's a fat suit or did he legitimately get that big?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Jesus gently caress this show is great

I'm a huge baby and got misty when that Dr. Hook song started and they showed Molly's mom

Nairbo fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Dec 8, 2015

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
The Milligan end felt almost too much like The Shield

• Locked thread