Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kieron Culkin is a pretty good 70s scumbag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This whole thing went sideways right quick.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Is this gonna be on netflix?>

Hulu got streaming rights for season 1, so probably not.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CBJSprague24 posted:

Granted, it's probably been a decade since I've seen her, but Kirsten Dunst does not look like Kirsten Dunst.

Mostly the hair and make up.

This got weird.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Something I noticed is that while Bruce as Reagan didn't actually show up in this week's episode there was a little glimpse of him as there was a political poster up in the background of the bingo hall scene.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That Fargo investigator was fun.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Of course she's secretly taking birth control bills.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I liked the reveal that Dodd never stood a chance of actually being a normal person, what with his dad making him murder someone when he was a little kid.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I have a friend whose dad is a Vietnam vet and when he went back on vacation he said that the tunnels they show off now are actually bigger than they actually were back then. Also in a goofy coincidence the VC vet who was showing off the tunnel told a story about a game of cat and mouse he had in the tunnels with an America GI and after comparing dates it turned out it was my friend's dad.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Just keep holding it on him until it stops working!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Davros1 posted:

Question: Is Peggy and Ed's house the same house Lester owned in S1?

Nah, their house is out in the middle of nowhere, while Lester's was in town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Regy Rusty posted:

That was, in fact, the joke.

Noah Hawley has said that because of the "true story" conceit a season of Fargo will always be a couple of years behind the actual date.

• Locked thread