Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulging Nipples
Jan 16, 2006

Frostwerks posted:

Pol Pot. We get it. Those are things that happened folks.

Eh, I kind of liked it. She didn't speak much but you get the impression she's really sharp, and can see where Molly in S1 got it from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulging Nipples
Jan 16, 2006

muscles like this? posted:

I have a friend whose dad is a Vietnam vet and when he went back on vacation he said that the tunnels they show off now are actually bigger than they actually were back then.

Yeah I've been and they've definitely expanded "tourist friendly" tunnels. Still claustrophobic as hell though. They also have a shooting range on site and sell fake American GI trinkets (flasks, engraved lighters) and poo poo. It's all incredibly in poor taste and really macabre considering a whole lot of Vietnamese and American lives were lost there.

Bulging Nipples fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Nov 4, 2015

• Locked thread