Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.
Need more girl stuff, mostly animal toys because that's what I loved:

Kitty Surprise - stuffed kitty had kittens. You didn't know how many kittens there were until you opened her up.

Polly Pocket Treehouse, this was the only one I had but it was awesome because it had a trapdoor and a swing.

Barbie Pet Doctor, I wanted to be a vet like Barbie so bad.

101 Dalmatian Dolls, I had the full set, and my friends did too. We played with them so much they turned brown/gray from dirt.

The Dogz computer game. Not technically a toy but I loved these games, think they came out with a new one every year up until the 2000's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.

zombiepanda posted:

I was obsessed with Furbies and had like 5, plus coloring books, keychains, happy meal toys...

Pound Puppy playsets! Kinda like Polly Pocket but with little puppies and kitties. I also had several of the little plush pound puppies.

You and I would have been best childhood friends because all that stuff is stuff that I had/really wanted!

I got my Furby from a McDonalds giveaway (the black one with white toes). I turned in my entry slip the night it ended and they must've just pulled from the top of the stack.

I got my Pound Puppy playsets as a runner up prize from a Nickelodeon Sweepstakes (I think it was Nick takes over your school?).

I was a lucky kid.

• Locked thread