Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

simosimo posted:

Perhaps the greatest toy ever? I had all the Jurassic Park stuff, that stuff was amazing. Infact.....

Dr Dreadful's make your own [insert rubbish]. Pretty sure I never made anything. I can't find what I had, I think it was a foodstuff. Google images only shows post 2000 products judging from the graphic design on the packging :(

Yeah. Dr. Dreadful was food stuff. The only problem is, you could do each like twice, and then you had to go out and get a new kid for the food stuff that cost about half as much as the original set.

I wanted that Jurassic Park set up every year I saw it.

These guys. They were awesome.

I used to use the Pizza Shooter tank to play with my cat. He's chase after the flying pizza disks.

The Technodrome was awesome. So was the Blimp!

Sadly, the Tokka toy came with the exact same gear that Slash did, minus Binkie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

Ozz81 posted:

FOOD FIGHTERS (my fat rear end Rottweiler ate a bunch of mine and had the most disappointed face afterward)

HE-MAN (half-naked warriors battling in an apocalyptic wasteland :black101: )

I used to spend my summers out on my Aunt's farm in South Dakota. I'd never bring my Ninja Turtles because my cousin's would steal them, and there were no real toy stores where we were, so eventually, I gained a collection of these guys. They had like.. two episodes of a TV show.

I spent so much time switching He-Men toys arms. He Man just looked cooler with a skunk arm, and a crab claw. Also, Ram-Man was the worst.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

Action Tortoise posted:

These look like giant versions of the toys that just stand in place. The ones that go with the bikes iirc either did have knee joints or were sculpted to account for being on the bike.

As for the homoerotic poo poo, all these toys were shirtless muscley manimals targeted at boys. The 90's was the point of origin for a lot furries.

90's? Like TMNT, but, not as good. Biker Mice From Mars got another TV run in 2006.

• Locked thread