Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Picnic Princess posted:

The first Jurassic Park electronic raptor toy from 1993. I still have it and it still works with it's original battery.

One day this started screaming on my dresser and wouldn't stop, so we had to remove the battery. To my dying day I will swear that, a month later, I heard one more sad, mournful scream from the toybox.

This was a hand me down, but it was my favorite toy I was barely allowed to play with:

And no one has yet posted my favorite Lego Space theme:

I loved that they were just a massive criminal organization with a legitimately cool color scheme.

I would have done terrible things for a Megacore Magnetizer, though.

Still would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread