Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
I saw some Power Rangers stuff posted, holy poo poo I was into that big time.

(Sorry for giant picture but it has everything I had in one shot)

With the exception of the White Ranger's sword, I still have all that stored away somewhere. I think I have more, but I can't remember at the moment.

Also loved this Castle Grayskull set, it was the site of many battles.

I also had major iteration of the Game Boy, but the best design ever was the superior Game Boy Advance SP.

Also gotta give a shout out to the Mighty Max toys posted earlier, those things were loving sweet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

zombiepanda posted:

Nice! :) I remember as a kid entering a contest for some Beanie Babies, and a CN (I think) contest for a Kirby pillow, but I've never had any luck with contests. Of course, the luckiest kids were the winners of the Nickelodeon Super Toy Run. I'd be psyched to win that even as an adult, honestly.

You can impress your friends by showing off all the sweet tricks you can do. :downs: And apparently there's a competition where you can win cash prizes for being good at toy skateboard tricks. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfuAn5NKEtE

For me, I just liked the designs and flipping them around out of boredom. And they had these really tiny mini ones that I thought were cute.

I always wanted to hate on those little mothefuckers but secretly I was always jealous because I couldn't ollie a tiny finger skateboard to save my life :(

Know what I could do though? MOTHERFUCKING POGS

And you couldn't play without a wicked metal buzzsaw slammer

Mine had a eight-ball design it though

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
I'm sure it's been posted before, but god drat, just googling it brings back memories.

MIGHTY MAX!

It was a pocket playset basically; I mean, it blew my mind how much they put inside these things:

This one I can clearly recall owning. it was rad as hell.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Someone's uploaded a ton of old catalogs, particularly some Sears Wish Books. Brings back a lot of memories of making Christmas lists. For some stupid reason, I always wanted a rock tumbler.

A childhood friend had the He-Man castle, which I thought was the coolest thing in first grade.

Oh man, when I was but a wee lad we had a small spare room we used for storage, and slowly over time I converted that room into a toy empire, with that castle set up in the middle like a castle on a tower overlooking the land. It was boss as hell.

• Locked thread