Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Quad posted:

Crap, now I need to buy that Run Yourself Ragged game again.

It looks really fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

That's loving killer.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

The guy with the binoculars was pretty lovely until you paired him with the radio guy and then they were loving broken as poo poo.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

TheDon01 posted:

Laser tag in general, but in particular my sister and I owned this set, I had the 2 handed rifle and my sister liked the pair of pistols. Two other families on our street had kids with these same sets so it made for some really great summer nights.

I remember all the little tricks, turn sideways to obscure your chest pad. Hold your hand over the gun's speaker to muffle the shooting noise and conceal your location.

Did it come with a big disclaimer on the side warning not for use with black children?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

RickVoid posted:

Well at least it had a happy ending, though if they had actually talked about it with each other they might have decided as a couple to abandon that poo poo altogether.

I seriously doubt they would have abandoned their child.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

SuperiorToaster posted:

Martian popping thing

Z bots

I wrote a game company a letter about making a z-bots game and got a legalese thanks but no thanks in return. Literally thinking about it right this second, I'm not entirely sure it wasn't my folks that wrote it lol. I do know refusing ideas is standard operating procedure for companies though if only for IP purposes.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Jerry Cotton posted:

Was the puck a pizza? This is important.

What's important is that you not ask stupid questions!!!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

twistedmentat posted:

I had one of these that came with The leafs and the Canadians. My Cousin had one that was the leafs vs the Canucks, and I knew another kid who had one with the Canadians and the Oilers. I am pretty sure they were sold with specific teams on them at that point, so when you bought it you'd find the teams you wanted. Either that or they were random, and packaged regionally.

They were way better than the electric football game my oldest cousin had though. Stupid thing just vibrated until everyone fell over.

Not really related to toys so to speak, but I remember in the late 80s and early 90s, kids were rewarded with Pizza for everything. There were always coupons in books and comics and games and figures and on tv for Pizza. I really think the popularity of Ninja Turtles was to blame for this.

The pizza in Ninja turtles looked unrealistically fantastic to be completely honest. Also, I have a coupon from elementary school for a small burger king fry or maybe a whopper junior that I got for straight A's and I really want to take it up there and see if I can get my poo poo.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Oh poo poo :(

http://www.amazon.com/Slider-Family-Autism-Therapy-Teamwork/dp/B008D2U91M

It's a loving autism treatment toy.

My parents thought I was autistic?

Hey hey hey. Stop that. We all think you're autistic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Why is the packaging trying to make everything sound less than lethal? That's clearly a rocket, not a Blood Sample Missile, haha.

"Blood sample" missile

• Locked thread