Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skeeballcore
Mar 17, 2009

RickVoid posted:

I had this as a very young child, but it disappeared along with a bunch of other poo poo during the move back to the States when my dad left the Army.

Sadness.

Have mine, my two girls still play with it. Hasn't broken (yet)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeeballcore
Mar 17, 2009

Barrington posted:

Anybody remember these?

I had 3-4 of these figures, totally scratched and worn to poo poo as they were handed down from my big cousin to me. I remember in the commercial they looked amazing, but in reality the holograms were really crummy. I now make holograms for a living, so I guess they were good for something.

These were the best.

skeeballcore
Mar 17, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

I thought they were a cartoon, but turns out they weren't....but these bad mother fuckers were!!!!!

VISIONARIES!

Taught me that bad guys always have beards. A lesson that holds true through today.

Visionaries was also a comic book. I found that out when nerding out on Mark Bagley and that it was the first comic that he'd worked on, though I think it might be officially uncredited, but it's clearly his work

• Locked thread