Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corley
Feb 2, 2010

Obviously legos were the best but that goes without saying.

Monster in my Pockets -- Little rubber toys of famous monsters from fiction, mythology, etc... they were cool.

Playmobile -- My brothers and I had a bunch of the sets but the Wild West/Cowboy & Indians ones were my favourite.. We would play out elaborate train/wagon heists with them :3

The three of us also had epic battles with these things.

Also had the Dr. Dreadful make your own creepy crawlies thing that was posted earlier. Remember burning myself on the hot moulds, god those things were dangerous. I loved the original 80's My Little Pony toys that my parents would grab for me at yard sales too but the memory of them has been tainted :<

EDIT: The creepy crawlies thing wasn't Dr. Dreadful, it was Mattel. So many burns...

Corley has a new favorite as of 18:45 on Oct 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread