Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Help me remember a toy. I was born in 1986 so I probably saw this toy on TV between 1993 and 1998. It was a two-play toy. You and the other person stood about 20 feet apart from each other. Each of you held a pair of handle/grips attached to a wire/cable. There was a football shaped item with a hollow core, and the wire/cable ran through the core. When you pulled your hands apart, the football would go flying on the cable toward the other person, and they would do the same to propel it back to you.

The gently caress was it called? Zoomball? Zoom smash? Smash zoom ball?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Oh poo poo :(

http://www.amazon.com/Slider-Family-Autism-Therapy-Teamwork/dp/B008D2U91M

It's a loving autism treatment toy.

My parents thought I was autistic?

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Why is the packaging trying to make everything sound less than lethal? That's clearly a rocket, not a Blood Sample Missile, haha.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Frankston posted:

I was at Toys r us the other week looking for Christmas ideas and I got a massive nostalgia wave when I saw this on one of the shelves:

I loved how smooth those little plastic worms were.

Something about this is really grossing me out. I'm picturing the worms streeeetching out real long when you tug on 'em before they finally pop out.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Cicadas! posted:

Congratulations! You have trypophobia!

Go ahead and google it. I'll wait.

Gah! Jesus. Some people don't think this stuff is gross? It's a rarity to be bothered by a lotus pod full of bugs?

• Locked thread