Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

One that was short lived but super cool was StarCom. The figures all had magnets on their boots so they could cling to parts of the vehicles and the vehicles had wind up actions so you could do something like wind up a ground vehicle put it in the bay on the ship, and the ship when it opened the bay, it would shoot out.
http://i.imgur.com/g8tD6Oa.jpg

I grew up kinda poor, and when a local big toy store went out of business, my Mom got me every Starcom thing and gave it to me on Christmas.

None of my friends had them, and even taking to people about it today gets me strange looks.

"You know, they were like better versions of MASK or Dinoriders figures, and had magnets in their feet and tiny guns and visors. Astronauts! They were Astronauts and had little wind up mechanisms in their vehicles. "

I am glad someone else had some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread