Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

OP I had all those toys except the megazord and stretch Armstrong. They were on my birthday and Christmas list for like 2 years running but alas :(

The JP compound was rad as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I was at Toys r us the other week looking for Christmas ideas and I got a massive nostalgia wave when I saw this on one of the shelves:

I loved how smooth those little plastic worms were.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

My mother let me and my bro watch gruesome 80's adult movies growing up so we were all over stuff like RoboCop, Aliens, Terminator, that kinda thing. Back then these R-rated movies had toy lines for children for some inexplicable reason. Anyway, I got this for like my 6th birthday I think:

I was so psyched until I ran outside wearing it and fell over scraping the poo poo out of it about 20 minutes after I got it. :(

Also this thing was my pride and joy:

• Locked thread